FARMVILLE COLLECTIONS CHAT


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

RULES and DIRECTIONS!

Here is the new way of getting links without being banned or harassed by Facebook.

www.justcallmepanic.blogspot.com

It is strictly farmville related and a beta testing! I promise I will make it work. I always have! Only for you guys!

Step 1 - Go to the webpage www.justcallmepanic.blogspot.com

Step 2 - Click on "Comments" link at the bottom of the post. It should say "Posted by Aaron Amrhein" then the "Comment" link will be there

Step 3 - If you want to post, you can sign in using your AIM, Google, Gmail, Live Journal, TypePad or OpenID account. Or you can just post as anonomous and let us know who you are. You will then be able to post your links there.

Step 4 - If you just want to collect from the page, just copy and paste the link into a new web browser. You won't be able to just click it. It's a security measure so that NO ONE gets blocked or banned from Facebook anymore!

Same rules apply here, you need to be friends with the person who is posting. This is where the discussion boards will come into play. I will have the board open for all the add me's.

We all know you keep refreshing your page here on this group to try and catch a link before they are all gone. Same rule applies here as well.

Use this board as if you were writing on the groups wall. Instead of writing on a wall, you will be writing under the comments tab.

I will be keeping track of the board non stop. I will also have some admins that I trust.

JUSTCALLMEPANIC.BLOGSPOT.COM

Share it with your friends. There won't be any spam here.

13 comments:

  1. okay sorry, i must have been a blond in my other life ,, this is 2 confusing for me and i don't have any of those mail apps.. i just have my hot mail im not going to sign up for another email account some place to get collections.. thanks for doing this but way to much for me to understand, and i have a real hard time trying to do anything in safe mode.. so if someone knows how to fix my laptop with remote pc let me know.. i will just search the main wall for posts or you all can send them to me on facebook im..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...nice page,but i need to get used to....i read the rules and directions....and thats for my..add me if you share your collections on this site(page)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get it. Do U have to have more than one email? Help

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a google account. I just don't understand how this works

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you collect? How do U post

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, IF YOU SCROLL TO THE TOP CENTER OF THE PAGE, IT SAYS "FARMVILLE LINKS" IF YOU CLICK ON THAT, IT WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO THE HOME PAGE WHERE OTHER POSTS AND PEOPLE ARE! THE PAGE IS ALWAYS BOOMING, SO LOOK AROUND!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering if I could use this group? I am a facebook user and don't like the new facebook page. If I need to do anything else could you please let me know. Thank you so much.

    Terri Pierce-Means
    tmeans@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. there is nothing in the rules stating you cant ask for gifts! stop banning frivilously

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/track.php?creative&cat=storage&subcat=friendHelp&key=fd40eafa77e693132d5f0037822b55a2&next=reward.php%3FfrHost%3D100000570968783%26frId%3D8289bc88adb681f2a21bbecf51803630%26frType%3DStorageExpansionFriendReward&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  10. i m facebook user and i play farmville, mafia and zoo world. i want to know how i can collect the rare items for my collections thanks, my email urtegroj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. come and get the bonus: http://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/track.php?creative&cat=Achievements&subcat&key=e2856a2524ac5b703341aaae66663370&next=reward.php%3FfrHost%3D1026211153%26frId%3Da0d27aca583bc68cb47f8c11d04fe920%26frType%3DAchievementFriendReward&ref=nf

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am a fb user and i play farmville, cafe world, and petville. i need to know how i can collect anything that i can. my email is aprilkillen30@hotmail.com. thanx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this will get you all the bonuses that you need. http://apps.facebook.com/fvbonuschecker/?read_stream
    tinywi@live.com

    ReplyDelete