FARMVILLE COLLECTIONS CHAT


Friday, March 26, 2010

Share your spring egg links here and UPDATE!

Hey guys, I know it has been a while since I have been on here. I would like to give you all a chance to come on here and share your spring egg links here.

Also, our old sponsor is no longer with us. So please keep that in mind when comming to the site.

As for the reason my old facebook was deleted, it was because of the old sponsor hacking into my account and using it as spam. SHARING LINKS AND WHATNOT WILL NOT, AND I REPEAT, WILL NOT BLOCK YOUR FARMVILLE ACCOUNT. THIS SITE IS 100% SAFE TO USE.

I will be back shortly with more pages for your other games and please bookmark this page for all of your game needs.

<3 Aaron

3 comments:

  1. would like some more info re: how to share collectables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waite to see is that works

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HOPE THAT WORKS FINE :D

    ReplyDelete